Thread: New Hotel in JB
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Hotel in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3334 View Post
Yes bro ....
Please go ahead and share
Hi,

It's not something where you go for spa and services, It's a new hotel Name Grand Bello. It's situated on the old Lion City Hotel where you will pass by and see on the way to JB customs. Gone were the old Lion City Spa and made way for this new boutique hotel. I had a talk with the Manager who is actually Singaporean. He gave me his contact and if you whatsapp him for reservations, just mention my nick, Jack, and he will give you corporate rate.

I will try to upload some pictures. Nice brand new hotel with a nice pub. Great weekend get away with your FB, GF, Flings...etc. Quite well hidden if you know what I mean. No worries of getting caught while having a weekend fling there.

Breakfast is not buffet style though, but they have a good American or English breakfast set for you to choose from. Portions are quite generous and bottomline, the hotel is really new, cheap and good. I don't think there are hotels and these prices with such environment in Singapore. Only RM200+.

Nice suites for Mass or just parties.