View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lacking in Spontaneity ... Rather mechanical session ...

Lacking in spontaneity ... A rather mechanical performance!

WL name - Amy
Origin - Shaanxi, prc
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.66 m
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - Has prior experience in Dong guan sauna according to her. Debuted a couple of months plus ago

Looks - Presentable but plain with almost zero makeup, small double eyelid eyes, squarishly-musculine facial shape and it got more pronounce when she tied up her hair ... In a nutshell, she has an Oriental looks but still bonkable ... Certainly not in the stunning category as far as I am concern ...

Body - Although she is slim, she was not in good shape (a little lose), a little tummy protrusion was noticeable ... butt a little flat ...

Pre-shower routine - Pretty sporting and willing to engage in some medium level petting on the bed before we showered.

Shower - Zero sexual action ... only soaped me up cleanly and followed by "disinfecting" my ass hole and penis with toothpaste ������

French Kiss - No tongue to tongue contact ... She merely opened her lips to contact with my lips ...

Cat Bath - Nil but only lots of body and butt grinding on my upper and lower torso from back to front.

AR - Very amateurish effort and I don't feel any stimulating impact at all ...

BBBJ - Another amateurish performance ... She simply throbbed her head up and down along my penis without any enthusiastic feel ... Very mechanical performance!

FJ - Very mechanical ... not much eye contact involved ... lacking in spontaneity ... prolly she has been working in Dong Guan sauna where most patrons simply fucked and go without expecting much ...

Attitude - Good, courteous and patience ...

RTF - Unlikely due to the above ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: I have had her when she was about a few weeks old in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread: