Thread: The Zon
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: The Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Still very much alive. Mall is undergoing major renovation, think owner may be thinking of cleaning up the image. But then again, it is hard to change anything in Malaysia.
Texas is still like all the the pub in JC put into 1 place. Many viet, all shapes and sizes. Provide very good company for fraction of cost than in JC.
Many chinese milf on 5th floor hotel lobby area. They like to socilaise there.
As with Zon, beer is dirt cheap. Rm 50 for a tower of carlsberg.
Police raid this place quite often, witness first hand last thursday. Lock down the front and back door of texas. All the girls up the lorry. Customer juts need to show proof of identification, so please bring your id and passport with you unless you keen to spend a night in jb police station.
Texas is now closed. The PRC can be found at the 5th floor of the Hotel. Most cannot make it in my opinion. But there will always be some who can make it. Anyway, if weekday before 2-3 pm, I think they aren't there, so waste of time lor.