View Single Post
Old 30-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Have sex in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
if some brothers serving nsf during year 1997 to 2000 in armour centre in sungei gedong. then they will know about this 2nd sarge named annie. she is one hottie but to me i think she is more of like any rider. because at one time you get to see she is with one officer and then next she is with another storeman as boyfriend.

nothing to shout about, we used to work together. then go clubbing. she like to drink. so one time we go clubbing and then in my car she ask whether can stay in my house for that night as the next day is sunday. so everything is like a ONS. and next day we parted and monday we went back to work. and she take it as nothing happened.

but i heard she with one officer and then they slept together at the officer bunk. and what they do i dont know.

cheers
Wa... SAF becoming whorehouse liao...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene