View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Brief FR on some new whores ...

Brief FR on some new whores ... Due to time constraint on my side ...

Yang Yang @ 2045

Not newbie ... Prolly almost 1 year plus in GL. She is a pleasant looker based on my stringent standard but some may find her pretty ... Fair, slim, fleshy in her lower torso ... Her booty is very fleshy, perky and curvaceous. B cupper and pale brown nips. About 1.6 m tall and age 25 years young ... She loves to wear super micro mini shorts to expose her butt cheeks ... Her service is solidly above average ... full CAT150 service was accorded to me ... I've no problem to French and perform cunnilingus on her ... I must say she is one helluva hot slutty whore ...

Anna @ 1803

Chio with a touch of Pan Asian looks ... Sharp facial features ... About 1.66m tall, slim, leggy, butt a little flat and waistline getting a little wide. Hence she is on strict diet now. She has a tattoo on the back of her lower waist .... That's made her more kinky. Long straight tinted tress. She has the looks of a high class KTV hostess. Actually she used to work in a high end KTV in Beijing ... Super fair and smooth body complexion ... Almost C cupper frontal assets which were soft and curvy but not so firm ... She asked me to teach her how to french kiss with finesse & to improve her service further even though her service was already not bad (not sure if she is selective in this department) but not commando standard ... Fantabulous GFE was accorded to me ... RTF material for sure as I am an ardent fan of women with Pan Asian looks ... I missed the gorgeous Lisa (the ex-whore of 1606) who has a distinct Pan Asian looks ... Anyway I managed to rekindle my fire with her and fucked her again in Shanghai after her departure from GL a few months later ...

Niu Niu @ 1803 (departed barely 2 months later)

Also chio by GL150 standard, youngish, very slim, very petite ... around 1.55m tall ... About B cupper ... Service was ok but has certain restrictions ... There was room for improvement. A little cool in the beginning but became warmer later. I guess many young blokes would be smitten by her SYT looks and cool chilli padi attitude ...

Xiao Man @ 1803

She is for sure a chio babe, introverted and cool looking. One needs to bring on the charm to maximize ones mileage during the session proper as she can be ultra selective in providing certain services ... About 1.63 m tall, slim, B cupper, long tress and service was not bad ... Full Cat150 service was accorded to me ...

Meng Meng @ 1803 (not sure if she is still around)

I guess gonna ORD soon ... Quite sweet and demure looking. Excellent whore attitude ... A cupper and slim ... Service was above-average ... Good but not a box-office material ...

Yanzhi @ 1431

Demure, quite sweet, slender, fair, about 1.6m tall, long tress and A cupper tits ... Service was amateurish albeit she tried to put in effort to please me ... Consolation is, it was a GFE session (but don't expect deep & passionate Frenching for first timer) ... If you are into very service-oriented whore, you can pass her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-07-2016 at 10:55 PM.