View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A Hotie with Clubber-like Looks ...

A Hot Whore with Clubber looks ...

P/S: Not sure if she is still around as I have not RTF for sometime due to my busy travelling schedule ...

Xia Tian who is based in WH15 is a tender 21 years young lass. She is not so new and also not so old as she debuted about 7-8 months ago if I could remember. She got the looks of some sort like PRC celeb, Pan Shuang Shuang (approx. 20% resemblance) and she is hailed from Chong Qing. She looks hot & chio with her overall packaging ... Slim, Perky B cupper and about 1.6m tall. But she has narrow and sharp facial shape. However, a little too longish in fact for my liking ... Big nice eyes and sharp nose. A little unnatural to me albeit she stood up distinctly among the other lasses of this shop ... She prolly has gone under the knife before.

A word of caution, her service was rather amateurish when I upped her but not sure if she has improved by now ... For example, BBBJ in less than a min, she needed to rinse her mouth as she claimed that her throat was very dry ... However, I fancy her spontaneity, fresh outlook and demeanour ... I enjoyed bonking her because of her spontaneous approach and her rather hot looks ... One great consolation is, she allowed me to french and paint her ...

Do manage your expectation if u wanna up her ... Call OKT Botak or his Assistant to check her availability before you swing by ... This shop has a new pretty WL but I can't remember her name ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-07-2016 at 11:31 AM.