View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Another slender lass @ 2831A ...

Another hot slender lass @ 2831A ...

Dan Dan who belongs to the same batch as San San, KK, etc. is a hot, slender and petite lass ... She loved to tie up her hair even though I advised her to let her hair down naturally as she does not have nice & sharp features and hence, there is limited style she can do with her hair ... To me, she ain't pretty ... Just a plain Jane but young and cheerful looking. She possesses B cupper frontal assets which look somewhat huge on her slender frame ... She has great whore personality to survive in this highly competitive CAT150 arena ...

She has improved significantly since her debut and has managed to establish a strong list of ardent fans ... Above-average services were accorded to me ... Her sexual repertoire was in line with CAT150 standards & her approach was rather pro-active ... I have no problem getting passionate frenching from her and she also allowed DATY as I gotten "hungry" by the mere look of her yummilicious & fresh abalone the moment she switched to 69 without me prompting ... Awesome!

Dan Dan has since became a hot whore in her own right after her great improvement in her service ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: