View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A date with a MILFish WL ...

A date with a MILFish WL ...

WL Name - Anna
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.60 w/o heels
Body Built - Voluptuous & flat butt
Tits - B cuppers (natural & firm) with pale brown nips
Home Base - L1667
Misc Info - Debuted more than 6 months ago and little experience in the sex trade prior to her stint in GL

Anna has a rather slutty MILF looks with somewhat big double eyelid eyes and medium high nose bridge. She has smooth and fair complexion. She has a tattoo on one of her upper arms ... She looks like those horny married women who were not getting enough sex from their hubbies and hence have to secretly look for partner to sextisfy their sexual needs ...

Full CAT150 service was accorded to me ... In the shower segment, she gave me a mild B2B soapy stimulation ... water-in mouth BBBJ which I never like personally as I don't feel stimulated with this kinda BBBJ ... She did a far better deep-throated BBBJ without water (on the bed) but with her natural saliva ... AR employed was licking plus hard tongue pushing method. She liked to prise open my ass-h@le to lick and push her tongue against my ass-h@le with all her might ... Some folks may like this kinda AR style but not me ...

FJ was accommodating, passionate, and spontaneous which I enjoyed thoroughly ... We frenched passionately and madly whilst in missionary. Overall, it was a very good fuck! It is certainly a nice & refreshing change to fuck MILF WL sometime since I have been fucking SYT very often ...

Anna is good for punters who dig MILF and GFE ... Besides that, she aims to please ... She is a WL with good attitude ... No wonder I noticed that she has back-to-back bookings very often ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Managed to catch a glimpse of a chio SYT newbie who appeared to be very busty ... Her tits were noticeably "screaming" thru her blouse which was pulling tightly in tension ... I will for sure try her when she starts work ... She is not from L1667 ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-10-2016 at 04:07 PM.