View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

An interesting bonk!

WL Name - An Qi
Origin - Huizhong, PRC (if I could remember correctly)
Age - 25 (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.58m
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Getting very meaty now (used to be very slim when she first started off)
Home Base - W15
Misc info - Debuted 2-3 months ago

To me she is not pretty but pleasant + a tinge of foxiness. She used to have short crop hairdo but now she has gone for a artificial hair extension. I prefer her short crop hairdo as it made her more unique.

She was all out to please me and absolutely very accommodating in her service. She offered the full CAT150 package. Frenchable and paintable. She may not have the super duper Wild factor of the last An Qi (also from this shop) but her service is definitely close to commando level. She certainly has the whore attitude to survive in this highly competitive CAT150 arena.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-01-2017 at 12:38 AM.