View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

A Dainty and charming lass

WL Name - Zhen Zhen
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years (according to her)
Height - 1.58 m (barefoot)
Tits - Full Natural B cup with brown small nips. She has a pair of beautiful looking teardrop shape tits. They are very tender to my touch.
Built - Petite, slim with lots of feminine curves especially on her butt. She has fair and smooth complexion
Home Base - WH04

Looks - She is chio by today's GL standard. Sharp nose and double eyelid eyes. Lovely smally lips. Long black tress.

Foreplay - We engaged in some foreplay before and after the shower. Not as intense as the previous Zhen Zhen who retired sometime ago. To be fair, she doesn't have solid prior experience in this trade.

French Kiss - Passionate but not very skillful

AR - Very mild and briefly.

BBBJ - sensually done and good effort!

GFE - High!

FJ - I must say it was a very interesting session. However, do not expect the same commando level as the previous Zhen Zhen. Whilst she may lack in commando service, she could more than compensate it with her awesome attitude and accommodating approach. She has a sweet personality, feminine demeanor and willing to learn. No wonder she could clock an average of 8 sessions per day. Consider very good by today's tough situation in GL.

Attitude - Awesome!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-08-2017 at 04:11 AM.