View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up If you're looking for a Chu Chu's replacement, look no where ...

A worthy replacement of retired Chu Chu ....

WL Name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (barefoot)
Tits - Natural C cup with pink pointy nips. I must say they are one of the nicest pair of knockers that I could chance upon this year. Very supple and yet tender & smooth to my touch.
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth body complexion
Home Base - L1654A

Looks - I would not say she would instantly stand out from the crowd as she doesn't wear any makeup. I can visualize that she would look great with the right makeup. Nonetheless, she still looks bonkable, and pleasant with nice double eyelid eyes and sharp nose. I would say she has the X-Factor appeal that drew me to her.

Shower Action - Lots of B2B and G2G grinding in this department. She also offered me a deep-throated sensational BBBJ.

Foreplay - Very commando and professional standard. Absolutely intense and definitely not for the faint hearted joe! Actions started the moment the door closed behind us till we parted. We even have a lengthy French kiss before we bid each other goodbye. Very spontaneous and enthusiastic.

French Kiss - Awesome! Very passionate and skillful action of her tongue.

AR - Ultra stimulatingly done! I was on my fours when she performed AR on me with lots of hand actions. Very good effort in licking the outer area of my ass-crack as well. She interspersed this department with the licking of my scrotum & penis shaft.

BBBJ - Fantabulous deep-throated BBBJ! She also licked my testicles, perineum and scrotum in the process. Damn shiok lah!

FJ - She is definitely equivalent to the retired 1st & 2nd GEN Chu Chu of the same shop if not better. Damn solid commando services were accorded to me. I don't need to emphasize much here as sometime it is better to experience it yourself if you trust me in order to keep things in suspense.

Attitude - Absolutely fantastic! She has the physical attributes and non-tangible qualities of a commercial whore whom many punters look for without regret. She is confirmed a gem of 54A! No kiddin!

RTF - Definitely Yes if I need a great fuck! She is now on my "go to WL" list ... I hope I do not have to wait too long for her in future after generating this FR. Damn!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: