View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up What a demure & lovely lass she is!!

What a demure & lovely lass she is!!

Name of WL - Yutong
Origin - Huizhou, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.61 m (without heels; according to her)
Tits - A+ cups with pink inverted nips
Bod - Slim, fair and smooth. Very curvy and rounded butt
Home Base - L1649

Looks
- Some folks thought she is pretty but I personally find her very presentable, demure, dainty, GND and feminine. Definitely not those wild & hot type. One would unlikely reject her upon seeing her the very first time as she looks very feminine and lovely with naked makeup.

Foreplay - Awesome! Lots of spontaneity built in ... Her style suits me to a T. When the door closed behind us, she pushed me gently to the wall and started to caress my chest, face, hair and my dick whilst we gradually locked lips ... and then we frenched passionately as our hands were all over each others. She led me to the bed and I set on the edge of the bed. She set on my laps and we frenched passionately again before we undressed each other to proceed to the shower cubicle.

Shower Action - She stimulated my dick & scrotum from behind and she also gave me a B2B + G2G soapy stimulation ... She finished it off with a sensuous BBBJ.

AR
- N/A

French Kissing - Slow, steady and passionate ... I liken that to Frenching my lover ...

BBBJ - Slow and sensuous with subtle hand action ... It heightened my erotic mood each time she glanced at me whilst BBBJ-ing ...

FJ - Her action was very spontaneous and pro-active ... I like! Shiok to the max! Cunnilingus was no issue and I must say she has a palatable looking pussy ...

Attitude - Fantastic! She has no solid prior experience in this trade as she used to be a Cosmetic Salesgirl. She learned most of the crafts from her regulars in GL since 3 months ago. That suggests why she wasn't good in her service during her first few weeks in GL ... However, she learned fast ...

GFE - Very high level! She held my hand as we walked towards the room of heaven ... She gave me a pro-type massage briefly using her naked butt during pre-coital and a back massage during post coital. She lied on top of me to chat about the weather after the deed ...

RTF - Definitely a RTF material for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-09-2017 at 04:54 PM.