View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Captivating & Alluring

Alluring and Captivating

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.66 m (w/o heels)
Built - Slim with feminine curves
Tits - Natural B cupper with pale brown nips. Albeit not huge, they were very well developed.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted 3-4 months ago and has prior experience in KTV club.

Appearance - She has big eyes with double eyelids and wore artificial eyelashes to make her eyes more captivating when she blinked. She possesses nice sharp and high bridge nose (natural & non filler implant) plus very girlish & smally lips with teardrop upper lip. Her lips made her looks sweet and pleasing to my eyes. She has almond facial shape. To me, she is considered one of the handful gorgeous babes in GL now. She looks every inch like a high end KTV Hostess ... Like those one could see in Macau nite club. Indeed very Captivating & Alluring!

Pre-Shower Routine - Spontaneous and engaging. Lots of heavy petting and frenching ensued ... Prolly because we have great chemistry ... Just like retired Dan Dan, An An and me. Shiok to the max for sure!

Shower Action - Lots of B2B soapy stimulation ... She did a BBBJ before completing this segment.

Fore-Play (in the bedroom) - Very smooth repertoire and engaging with good doses of eye contact wherever possible. Her chio looks plus her sexy + sensual movements instantly drove up my sexual adrenaline in no time. I enjoyed the way she used her tits + nips to stimulate my ass crack and tail bone. Damn shiok!

French Kissing - Yes! More passionate & sensual type than aggressive. Just like my past favourites, An An & Dan Dan ... To put things in perspective, Xiao Yu frenched me aggressively & lustily ... To many PRC lasses, Frenching with feel is all about good chemistry.

AR - Highly stimulating with lotsa hand actions on my penis and scrotum.

BBBJ - She turned over to give me a reverse BBBJ upon completing the AR segment. She then reverted to conventional BBBJ. Her 3/4 deep throat BBBJ was sensual and steady ... with ample hand actions in the process.

FJ - Very smooth and proactive actions on her part. I like the way she gyrated her hip as she rode me at the top as if she was doing a sexy lap dance ... It was rare to see such a pretty babe doing such a sexy moves on top of me in GL these days. I didn't wanna do dog style because I wanna ogle at her chio face ... It was certainly a sight to behold ... I reached climax whilst in missionary. We frenched again subsequently while I was still inside and on top of her.

Attitude
- She has excellent work attitude, eloquent and very street smart! I hope she would stay at least 1 year if not 2.

RTF - Without a doubt ... Am still counting ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: