View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I was on Cloud 9 for 60 mins

I was on cloud 9 for 60 mins!!!

WL Name - Xin Yi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23-24 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.65 m (w/o heels)
Built - Voluptuous with slim legs and arms
Tits - Natural & non saggy D cupper with pale brown pointy nips. She claimed that she has D cup tits and wore D cup brassiere
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted 2 months ago and involved in numerous types of trade prior to flesh trade. She acquired her skill from her boss and some regular clients of hers. Considering her solid service accorded to me, she must be a fast learner.

I must say she is one hell of a sex-provider. She is considered a commando whore by today GL standard. Solid commando actions started from the time the door closed behind us till climax. She offered quintessential french kissing, lick, stroking, sucking and nibbling of my naked flesh. B2B and G2G both in the shower cubicle and on the bedroom mattress were simply out of this world. I was pleasantly surprised that she could perform ultra deep-throated BBBJ with her tiny mouth. And, not forgetting that she offered mesmerizing AR with lots of hand actions on my heirloom. She got good stamina be it when she was riding me on top or in missionary position. I was on cloud 9 for a solid 60 mins.

In a nutshell, she is one fantabulous newbie sex-provider. She is on par with the more experience Xiao Yu if not better. Definitely a RTF material at least for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: