View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A slutty MILFish Whore!

A Slutty MILFish Whore!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 28 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Built - Niether slim nor plump. In fact just nice for her overall frame. Very smooth and fair body complexion
Tits - Natural, non saggy full & rounded B cupper with reddish brown inverted nips which would protrude once they were expertly being sucked
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - She is the elder sister of Tian Tian (also from the same shop) according to her

She offered the full CAT150 repertoire except AR. I would say my experience with this whore was lacking in the "oomph" feel that I look for. Frenching was fine but not engaging and spontaneous to my liking. She was reluctant to engage much in pre-shower routine. Henceforth, once is enough for me. My favourite from this shop is still Summer who suits me to a T in almost all aspects.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: