View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Whore with Attitude Problem and lack Enthusiasm!

A Whore with Attitude Problem & Lacks Enthusiasm

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Built - Neither slim nor plump. A little wide on the hip area. Tummy protrusion getting a little obvious.
Tits - Natural, non saggy C Cupper with pale brown nips
Home Base - L2062
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months ago

Well, she is not bad looker with sultry features and that made me wanna fuck her. Unfortunately she has very bad attitude and lacks enthusiasm. Her service skill is nothing to shout to be honest. In fact mediocre! It doesn’t matter to me if she has amateurish skill but work attitude is of paramount importance if one wanna survive in this highly competitive cat150 arena. Before she started the session, I could feel her lack of work attitude & enthusiasm - She used her HP while cat bathing me on my back, licked a few mins here and there, and then gave me a brief massage b4 asking me to turn over. Strange service sequence! I don’t know what the fuck she was doing and up to exactly ... OMFG! Her BBBJ was the worse I have ever encountered in GL. Even my personal non-whore female friend could do a better job. She even got the audacity to tell me that she will just RTC if her business takes a nose-dive in the near future. It was a sheer waste of my time & effort!

For me, that would definitely be the first and last ... good luck to her!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-03-2018 at 01:24 AM.