View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Without a doubt, a Class Act!

Without a doubt, a Class Act!

WL Name - Yu Han
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 24 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55 to 1.56m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale pink nips.
Body Built - Petite and shape like a aerobic Dancer (especially her lower torso). She has very perky, curvy, supple and firm butt ... and well shaped legs like those avid Dancer or one who workout a lot on her lower torso.
Home Base - L1431
Misc Info - Debuted about 6 months ago

Yu Han reminded me a lot like ex L0819 WL - Ding Ding as well as ex WL 1803 - Lady. Her sex performance and cosplay is a combo of Ding Ding & Lady. She built like the former too (minus the tattoos) except that she has smaller tits compared to Ding2. She wore a very sexy flight attendant outfit on that day when I booked her. Yu Han has a slutty looks and I would say she is chio with nice double eyelid-eyes, quite sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has long tress and fair + smooth body complexion.

Very solid commando service was accorded to me and I was simply spell bound by her class act. I would rate her very high in the following departments - French kissing, cat bathing, shower actions, BBBJ and FJ. She didn’t really perform AR but she only licked my scrotum, tail bone and the area around my ass crack.

We engaged in very intense petting and passionate frenching on the bed before we proceeded to shower.

She gave me a sensuous and highly stimulating B2B & G2G soapy grinding in the shower.

She was very detail oriented when she performed BBBJ on me with generous doses of HJ ... She started off initially with half deep throated BBBJ and gradually progressed to Super deep throated BBBJ. The feeling was superbly awesome!

I must say she was extremely proactive in the FJ segment. She performed like a Jap AV artist ... very sexy, sensuous and superbly smooth in all her moves ... Her pussy looks delicious, wet and very tight too. I felt damn shiok and stimulating as I thrusted my hard dick into her welcoming pussy ... she gyrated her hip sexily in-sync with my thrusting motion.

She is definitely on my RTF list whenever I need solid sex from a whore. Without a doubt, she is one hell of a commando whore! She is absolutely Class Act! Fantabulous!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-05-2018 at 11:12 AM.