View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Stellar Performer (from an unassuming WL)!!

A Stellar Performance (from an unassuming WL)

WL Name - Duo Duo (literally means more more)
Origin - Xuanxi, PRC
Age - mid twenties
Height - approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Gravity-defying natural full C cups frontal assets w/pale pink nips. Very dense and yet feeling tender in the core
Body Built - Meaty ... Nonetheless she looked great in short tight outfit.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago and she is one of the Ang Pai of this shop.

Duo Duo is pretty in my book and I agree with bro Hfark69 that she resembles HK celeb, Cecilia Cheung to a certain extend ... I liken her to a meaty and well-endowed version of Cecillia Cheung. I put it as around 30% resemblance. After a few rtf, I realized that she is in the same league as her colleagues, JJ, XX and QQ in the looks department.

Duo Duo was enthusiastic in her service from pre shower foreplay to the grand finale. She was spontaneous and engaging at all time. I have no problem frenching & painting this lass. She provided me a very solid deep throated BBBJ, highly stimulating AR and engaging + passionate FJ.

Albeit I may not be a fan of meaty WL, Duo Duo’s stellar performance and looks warrant me to put her on my RTF list.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.