View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2018

This pretty babe reminds me a lot of the retired Money (ex WL 1805). Both are chio and are fashionista. She possesses big double eyelid eyes, sharp and high bridge nose, kissable small lips and short crop hairdo. In fact YiYi’s makeup is nude style like those one usually seen on Korean celeb. YiYi also gave me a similar “vibe” as Xia Tian @ 1649 from L1649. I would say she looks a little like the young and oriental version of Aussie pop Artist - Kylie Minogue.

YiYi offered the full array of CAT150 services except AR. Her approach and service style was sensuous and smooth in the sense that her transition from one department to another was almost seamless ... She was enthusiastic and passionate in her service. She gave me a thorough foreplay from Pre-shower, in the shower cubicle to the bedroom. Her BBBJ was very detail and I could rise to the occasion in double quick time as a result. I have no problem frenching and painting her ... I would say her frenching skill is awesome ... she gave out a very realistic moan each time I trusted my manhood into her tight and moist love hole ... FJ with her was rather engaging ... Each and every of my session with her could produce an optimal orgasmic experience. There is no word to describe how I felt ... it was truly a spell binding experience for me ... I have RTF for umpteen times ... It appeared that I could never get enough of her each time I have had sex with her.

To me, both Xia Tian and YiYi are gems of their respective shops.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-08-2018 at 03:11 AM.