View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

A sizzling hot Tryst!!

I have had one of the most intense tryst with YiYi @ L2047 ...

Actions started from the door closed behind us to the time we opened the door and bidded each other goodbye. We engaged in very passionate and intense petting in the beginning ... ultimately we undressed each other expeditiously to savour each other and then proceeded with the coital without shower ... Every aspect was proceeded in super smooth fashion and seamlessly spontaneous .... I gave her a violent cunnilingus and that brought her to the next level .... All hell broke loose .... The fire within her came on as a result .... Lots of passionate DFK, foreplays and sexual actions involved in this particular sizzling hot session ... Awesome to the max! I must say she is one helluva sex provider I have ever come across ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-09-2018 at 01:02 AM.