View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

WL name - Xia Tian
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Silicon-implanted C cups with pink pencil-eraser size nips
Built - Slim & leggy
Home Base - WH04
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago

Many folks find Xia Tian pretty but I beg to differ. I personally think ex-1649 Xia Tian is prettier. To me, she is attractive, feminine and dainty. She exuded a high degree of seduction and sluttiness. Very irresisitble indeed! Am sure not many would reject her upon seeing her the very first time. I don’t quite like Xia Tian’s makeup especially her eye shadow. It made her looked more mature. She would probably looks better in Nude makeup.

Xia Tian has very fair and Tofu smooth body complexion. She has a tattoo on her back and one more at the abdominal area.

She offered above-average service .... Superbly deep-thrusted BBBJ and foreplay were the spectacle of her overall performance ... Frenching and painting her were no issue for me. I like the way she seductively & intimately engaged me during the foreplay segment and, the way she rodeo-rode me on top as if she was doing a sexy lap dance ... Absolutely mesmerising! The reflection of her good looking bod from the all-surround mirrors in the room was a sight to behold! It certainly drove up my sexual adrenaline by a few notches. DFK became natural at that instance. She was tight and moist downsouth. Shiok!

She was very accommodating to changes in sex positions ... I have to say she was a very patient and courteous WL ... I was smitten by her personality and demeanour ... I guess I have strong afliliation for ChongQing lass ... The other ChongQing lass with similar demeanour and personality is none other than Jia Jia (ex-WL of 54A).

P/S: It ain’t easy to get her as there was always a queue for her .... After my session with her, I could understand why ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: