View Single Post
Old 25-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sizzling hot stuff ...

Sizzling Hot ... Very adrenaline pumping ...

WL - Coco aka WL #16
Origin - Guizhou, PRC (I stand corrected)
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.56-7 m w/o heels
Built - Petite, Slim & somewhat flat abs but not as youthfully taut as the recently departed August (ex-WL #8). Spotted a faded tattoo on her left fore-arm.
Tits - Pointy A cup with cute looking pale brown nips. I love them as they were proportional to her petite frame.
Home Base - WH12 (House of YTL)
Misc Info - She used to be an Estate Agent prior to joining the flesh trade. This suggests why she has good EQ and PR skill.

Coco is a pretty lass if you look at her from an overall standpoint. However if one compares her facial feature by feature, she may lose up to certain prettier WLs. She has pop-style above-shoulder length hair that made her adorable. DPower and some “Lau Piao” clients of hers said she looks like the gorgeous Rosamund Kwan, I would say there is some slight resemblance (up to 30% max) if one look hard at her at certain angles ... Perhaps if she kept her hair longer, she might look more like the gorgeous actress.

Her Yi Tiao Long services on both the PVC mattress in the bathroom and on the bedroom mattress were out of this world ... heavenly! She is in the same league as Apple (Ex-WL 1856) and August (Ex WL WH12) if not better. Rarely did I opted for 2 sessions but she was so good that I have to make an exception. In the 2nd session, I fired off my load in CIM fashion. No kidding! But am uncertain if that is a common cuisine in her menu ...

On the PVC mattress, she used her tits and pussy to grind all over my torso, from back to front emphasising a lot on my tail bone, butt and ... Lots of highly stimulating and intense G2G ... She did a thorough and solid AR when I was positioned on my fours ... whilst ARing, her steady fingers would caress all my erotic zones ... especially on my ass crack & my hot hard rod ... I could feel my blood channeled rapidly to my downsouth .. I need to control my breathing and focus on my mental strength to prevent a misfire! She then set on top of me with close proximity of G2G, to my surprise, she pulled me to her to french deeply and passionately. Her hip was gyrating forward & backward without penetration of course. TBH, I felt I was shooting an erotic scene in a movie. Her deep thrusted BBBJ was equally stimulating and intense. Again, her hands were all over me whilst BBBJ. If one can’t control his ejaculation, he could misfire prematurely. 🤣Her hands & mouth combo was highly lethal ... She seemed to understand the weakest part of men.

In the bed room mattress, the above routine was repeated but in shorter timeframe. I fucked her in a few positions - Gal rodeo ride, lotus, doggy and missionary (with her legs on my pecs and then me on top). In order to make her pussy even tighter, she squeezed my dick with her vagina muscle as I thrusted my rod into her love hole. She continued to squeeze my dick till the last drop of my load was being discharged. At that instance we were engaged in DFK.

In the second session, it didn’t take me long to rise to the occasion again with her expert stealth fingers and she then gave me a highly stimulating deep-throated BBBJ with her fingers caressing my ass crack & hole. I ultimately CIM ... 😛

To put things in perspective, her service was more intense than the chio & sexy Shuang Shuang (Ex-WL WH12 many years ago) but Shuang2 served me a sumptuous blue fin tuna sashimi cuisine on demand. I would put her in the league of August and Apple ... But Apple was a high risk stock as she was a prolific raw and AJ Queen in GL in the past. 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx👍🏽

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2019 at 12:06 AM.