View Single Post
Old 20-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Reached another level of intimacy ...

Another level of intimacy ...

I have reached another level of intimacy with Yoyo @ 54A ... I have RTF her for 3 consecutive times. We don’t go thru the standard GL150 protocol after the second RTF as the session was getting very spontaneous, just like when I fucked the recently departed Dan Dan ... during FJ, Yoyo was super passionate ... she jerked her hip and moved in tandem with every thrust I made in missionary position. I controlled and deliberated my stroke as I thrusted deeply into her love-hole. The look on her face was priceless ... She was very enthusiastic and oozed lots of passion in the love making process. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself. Shiokalicious! Feeling a sense of sextisfaction with lots of oomph being built up! She is definitely a keeper in my book ... 😝😝😝

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 20-01-2020 at 11:54 PM.