View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fantabulous Full CAT150 services

Fantabulous Full CAT150 services

WL Name - Yue Yue
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Mid twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx. 1.64m on barefoot
Built - Slim, fair and smooth body complexion
Tits - Full B+ cup with pale pink nips. Her knockers are firm, dense and yet tender to my touch. I sucked them like a deprived child.
Home Base - 1654A
Misc Info - Debuted 4-5 months ago (same batch as the recently departed Yoyo)

Yue Yue can be quite chio if she dolled herself up ... otherwise I would say she is presentable and highly bonkable.

She accorded me with a solid Full cat150 services - Pre-shower routine, DFK, B2B & intense G2G stimulation, AR, deep-throated BBBJ (frontal and legs-against-the-wall stunt) and high octane FJ ... TBH, I was addicted and can’t get enough of her. Hence, I have since RTF a couple of times after my favourite in the house, YoYo has departed.

Yue Yue actually has the full package to make it to stardom level with her Slutty looks, good looking bod and solid service. However the current pandemic outbreak is not helping everyone in GL ... damn! Yue Yue is definitely a bang for one’s buck without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-03-2020 at 12:04 PM.