View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Passionate + Hot

Passionate & Hot!!

FL Name - Xxxxxxa
Origin - HCMC, Vietnam
Age - 28 years young (look younger in person)
Height - 1.60 m (without Heels)
Built - Slim with curvy bootie
Tits - Natural and full B cup with pale brown nips. They look almost like C cups.
Pussy - beautiful looking pussy with a narrow and long turf just above her vagina opening
Location of venue - Central

Looks - She has big double eyelid eyes and medium high nose bridge. She has sharp facial shape and brownish gold tinted long tress. She looks a little like the younger version of Media Corp Artist, Zoe Tay. I find her attractive and very appetizingly bonkable.

Bod - She has very nice physique with the right curves on her anatomy. Her natural full and rounded B cupper assets are the spectacle of her anatomy. I find them very beautifully formed, round, dense and yet tender to my touch. Very rare indeed!

Fore-play - Very spontaneous and with lots of GFE exhibited. Initially she looks demure but gradually turned into a sex kitten ... She ground her pussy against my dick without mine entering into hers. This move of hers was so sexily done! It ramped up my adrenaline a couple notches upward. We frenched non stop as if we were so hungry for each other.

French Kissing - Highly passionate + erotically deep ... I almost ran out of breathe.

BBBJ - Superbly deep-throated and deliberately done! She could put many GL150 WLs to shame with her solid skill in this Dept.

FJ - We adopted dog style, gal-on-top and missionary. Her pussy was so damn tight ... It was a challenge for me to sustain longer before I reached the ejaculation phase.

RTF - Definitely yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-11-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo