View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I thought I was making up with my GF!

I thought I was making up with my GF!

FL Name - YiYi
Origin - Shandong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63 m (w/o heels)
Built - slim + fair. Her pussy was almost bald ... very well trimmed.
Tits - A cupper with pale brown nips

Looks - Albeit she doesn’t look like the heavily photoshopped pic in the ads, she is certainly chio in my book and young ... I like her casual style dressing which one would usually see in Bugis Junction over the weekend.

Bod - Slim, fair and smooth complexion. She possesses curvy booty. About 1.63m tall.

Tits - A cup assets which are pointy.

Foreplay - Fantabulous! Superbly natural and seductive in her approach. She didn’t immediately undress and proceed to the main event. She took it slowly, seductively teased and seduced me ... she would caress my whole body and face ... we frenched passionately. She undressed slowly piece by piece. She reminded me of one of my favourite regulars from GL.

BBBJ - Slow and sensual style. The sight of her devouring my heirloom was simply spell binding ... it made me super sexcited!

French kiss - Passionate and deep ... I was highly stimulated as a result.

FJ - Very spontaneous and proactive. She suits me to a T! Her pussy was quite tight and no feeling of KY except her natural vagina fluid. Lots of GFE exuded during this Dept.

RTF - Absolutely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: