View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Erotic Finale!

Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - Sensually done and deep-throated.

FJ - She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-12-2020 at 01:37 AM.