Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
Few months back, Had a contact when walked pass my friend's place when she is walking with a dog. Quite petite and cute. Exchange numbers and started chatting for 1weeks plus 2weeks. Conversation were getting dirty and she asked to meet at town on Sunday for lunch and will head to hotel with me. She mentioned that she would like to hold my hands and walk around like I'm her bf which I can't as I'm afraid to meet my friends or my Wife friends in town..

Told her to meet straight at hotel, and she asked why and said that I'm embarrass of her? Told her I would prefer to go to hotel but she insisted to go town and eat and she promised to go hotel with me.. Can't bring myself to continue and deleted her and didn't reply her at all too..

Even if I'm not married, I still can't bring myself to hold her hands and walk around town or anywhere outside... Guess I'm a man that unable to penetrate to maid's market.

Good luck to all the Bros that are hunting the maids.
It's all in the mind. You can't bring your dick to do it cos you already know she's a maid. If a man can do it with his gf without knowing what she does for a living, then to him she is a good and clean girl. Many couple divorce or breakup cos of knowing either party cheating, but before that they already been sleeping with any other along the way. So, it's all in the mind. That's why ppl say not knowing is a bless. Next time if you hunt again, don't ever ask them, are they maid. Just assume they are office girl.