View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

As my fingers touched her fringe, I gently pushed the hair out of her eyes. She looked at me, and I returned her gaze intensely. We both knew what was going to happen next...

Our lips met for the first time.

Have you ever kissed a stranger before? The feeling was absolutely electric. Her lips were so incredibly soft as they caressed my own, and before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth.

Right there in the middle of the bar, as the band played on.

I knew people around us were probably watching the free show, but I didn't care. Another 2 nights and I'd be off from Shanghai anyway... Might as well make the best of it.

The makeout session felt like forever, though it must have only be for a few minutes. I broke off the kiss first and looked at her. The whisky on her breath was strong ;I was pretty sure she was a little drunk and that the alcohol must have hit her system abruptly.

"I have a headache..." I promptly took the hint and let her rest her head on.my shoulder once more. The band played its last song and the lights came on shortly; her eyes were closed and she seemed to have fallen asleep.

"Hey... We need to go, they are closing. Can I take you home?"

She nodded. I steadied her as we walked out of the bar hand in hand.