View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
8th January - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 3 bros. One bro brought two girls from a japanese KTV along. It was full of guys and impossible to fish here. Stayed till 1am and went off to the usual KTV. Nothing to report here just play games and thats it. Total damage for 3 hours. 2.6k
9th January - Thursday - Went to Route 66 with 2 ktv girls. I could not find a single thai guy (not that i was looking) but the girl quality is much much lower. This place really sucks as most girls are looking for korean/chinese guys. Come here if you look like one. Later went Barbarbar and the place is dead again. Later on went to KTV and mamasan forced me to chose a girl. I remember her and i know her actions. She stripped off her bra and basically almost naked with her panties and let me finger her as well. Shes absolutely crazy and not my type but i am sure bros would enjoy her. Not a looker but defo can do much much more than other girls