View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
You talking about a skinny golden hair girl? May be Dan Dan? Any bro can advise?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Tried Dan Dan 2036
Realised she is a tall girl with nice butt long legs. Boobs small for her height. One more cup would be just nice. She is very oriental look and fair, quite pretty I would say . Her service is ok but she did not French with me, only some lips kissing. But the overall works is ok. Did have a good chat with her, seems like her house got a lot of customers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Maybe Dan Dan was bad mood when serving me. Just bbbj 2min then ask me to do the work. Totally no gfe to me and I have no mood to continue. Felt my hard earn 150 wasted.
Dan Dan confirm no frenching.
She told me she dun french anyone.

Anyway, she is fast worker.
BBBJ 2 mins. Foreplay 3 mins.
No GFE. But still got many diehard fans.

My $$$ also wasted.
Anyway, just try once.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.