View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
being arrogant to ZAP me and comes out with nothing to justify the $50 rejection fee!
FYI... I did not zap you!!! I would always leave my nick behind when i zapped someone. i 敢做敢当. Anyway i find the rejection fee appropriate, you can't expect that cos you find the rejection fee too high and i have to start ajdusting. As paying consumer, one will always find the price expensive but end of the day, most important thing is, does it justify? I'm not asking for a $100 as rejection fee and i'm not even earning from it.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion but the final decision is up to me. I don't just make adjustment based on comments from SBF posting but rather feedback from my regulars will be taken more seriously. Matter of fact, rejection fee are normally lower for my regulars but seriously, I really don't get many rejections for my gals. Since i started till now, 4 or 5 times i think.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!