View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10200 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are very lucky

A lot of brothers became penniless after the WLs milk them dry

But I have to say that there are nice WLs around too

Those WLs I will visit them whenever I visit China

Bro I did met some who are only interested in money and gifts, for them I only fucked and leave. I admit i enjoyed the thrills of going to the next step with them cos the sex is more fulfilling. I have a family here and I can't go China as much as I want to so we called off the relationship the day they go back. Did try to arrange a meeting once when I was in shanghai for work but she was too tied up at work in another city so we failed to meet up. She is doing a proper job now so it's not that flexible for her to come over but I'm happy she is no longer in this trade.