View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of
Re: Single mother looking for s-daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Looks like nobody trust each other. SB ask for pay advance. SD want to try first pay later. Further more economy no so good, how many SD can affort $3K up front. Must well go find FL or WL.

If SD advertise can pay 3-5K SB scare scam. Went SB say want 3-5K SD say not worth. I think market price for SB has gone too high and expectation of SD has gone even higher.
Trust level all gone out of the window I reckon.

And sometimes, I really don't understand how the "SBs" work. You propose, they say too little. You ask them to propose, they ask you to offer. You propose a sugar relationship without sex but she must go on public dates with you and find ways to cheer you up, she say you crazy. You propose a possible business idea whereby she can get a flow of income, no sex involved but must come up with capital (somemore of her choice), she say you are a scammer (even though you offer evidence and what not).

Haiz. Complex world.

Of course, "SDs" also not fault-free. So many fake SDs. Met a few girls and they shared their horror stories (but of course also got good stories, hopefully I am one of them lol). Can range from a simple pangseh to well....I don't want say much haha. Hence, I guess I can understand why so many "SBs" are too concerned.

Same words. Haiz. Complex world.