View Single Post
Old 20-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
"HUAY KHWANG MARKET" if you know how to spot them shall be possible.But Of Coz we had to be thick skinned enough to "Chok Chok"(talk cock) with them 1st in which for myself always lazy to do so. But I know which bros here like to do so. But, Really not too sure about "Thaniya Plaza".Maybe bro, u can tell us more about it..........
From what I know from my jap students is that the timing between 2am to 3am is the best time to spot girls from Thaniya. As most of them are without any bookings on that day, if you approach them for extra services, they will be more glad to accept it cos they will not have to split the $$$ with the KTVs and this is the best time to "SLASH" the damage. If you are handsome maybe free(but be kind enough to provide taxi fare lah), but if not so handsome it's between 1000 to 2000baht for overnite and it all depends on your negoiation skills.