Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fei Fei(3033) + HanZi(16W04)

glad u enjoyed this Fei Fei(3033) buddy, solid tally gem

Btw my cheque is in the mail, mate

jokes aside...personally i hv had an enjoyable time wif HanZi(16W04) as well...found her to be fair, sexy, sensuous, passionate n playful...also although i sensed her big boobs may hv been enhanced they still felt n tasted great, also looked beautiful, well to me at least...oh n i recall even a well known samster apparently was initially fooled, thinking her tits were natural...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
My fr on Fei Fei....Special thanks to bro Omnia for his recommendation...

Face: 7.1/10 cannot say pretty or cute...clear complexion....skin rather tan but healthy looking....look glow on u as time goes by....
Breast: unrated cos fake....But for some reason her fake tits compliment her model like body.....And i can accept her twin peaks....Although i hate fake tits, hers acceptable to me...maybe i am biased.....
Body: 7.8/10 model like body...slim...slender long legs and rather perky ass good for doggie....i like to doggie her as i can feel her legs and thrust deep and hard and she seem to enjoy my pounding....yeah....Fucking Shiok to the max la....The only downside she got some tatoo which i do not like....Rather than tat, perfect la....
Service: 8/10 power pack service...this wl borns to serve horny samsters like us...i like the way she talks and chit-chat...quite soothing to my ears like honey....gentle and yet not aggressive.....Her blowjob solid....very accomodating....Song la....she is damn HORNY! I like it...
RTF: HELL YES LA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
After reading frs by some samsters like MP and Slyer, and also strongly personally recommended by reputable OMINA,i am going to give this Fei Fei a try....usually do not like fake tits one...the last fake tits i touched is Han Zhi......not memorable experience for sure....
Stay tuned for my FR soon....