View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: breaking up with an FL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A whore is never an INVESTMENT because they offer zero returns and depreciate rapidly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
U r definitely not investing anything...coz chances of return is forever zero return....u r just parting away with ur hard earned money to satisfied ur own lust for the flesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Are you stupid or dumb? Why would sugarbaby be faithful? How much you pay them? And why are you using the word "investing"? Use ur big head sometimes and not only ur small head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
While you're investing in "her"

On the hour where she's not responing to your texts/calls

I'm busy pumping my spunk into her mouth, the same mouth that will call you later to sweet talk you. And if you've frenched her, you may have tasted the remnants of my sperm too.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!! She's a WHORE, not your wife to be!!!!

Hope it helps!
Hi bro,
Thank you for your comments here, maybe I was not too clear what I mean about investing...
Investing is like time and effort and distance....compare to other modes of sex ventures...
I am sure there are cost in anything....like drive to geylang....online searching forum....go to night club...buying FLs drinks....and...such....these are what I consider investments..

Cheers.