Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
This is the reason why I always liked GZ as a base... it is so convenient to travel some short distance and get quality gals at good reasonable price... should be going to China for business, and trying to get myself based in GZ... but I have said that since last year.. still can't get approval from company... so sad.

Btw, I got some S'pore friends who went to Dubai and said that not much action... I guess they are familiar with the HC scenes in S'pore and Malaysia and seldon cheong others, that's why they said so.. I will pass the above Dubai info to them... guess nowhere is without joy for men like us! Enjoy yourselves!

Cheers,
Shadow
Well said bro.
To Cheong in dubai, u will need some help by opening ur ears, month and eyes. then again only take cue from the white ones. DON'T ever ask the black ones here as they know nuts about nite life here.... well time for me to go to York Hotel now to look see look see liau....................