Old 03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

[QUOTE=ciakpachineng]Here is my review (subjective ratings) of FL joints in BKK.

HOTELS/ STREETS
a) Siam Hotel
Ambience 3/10 (No live band...just an old run-down hotel and similar scene to GL China mei meis)
Average Quality of Gals: 6.5/10
Range of Quality: 5/10-7.5/10
Price: Short time (ST) 1300-1500b / Long Time-Overnite(LT) 3000b
Profile of gals: Young -early to mid20s, majority fairskinned with some uni students apparently working to pay school fees, speaks little English
Profile of customers: Asian-S'porean,M'sian,Thai,Japanese, Korean
SOP: There are 3 categories-
(1) those in Siam cafe/coffeeshop (2) those outside Siam hotel stretching from Mona Lisa to after siam Hotel (3) those with OKT/mamasans at the gates of Siam Hotel
For(1), sit down at tables and order food/drinks. If U see any U like, beckon/wave or use body language to ask her to come over and sit with you. The thing abt Siam Hotel is there is little bullshit and price comes up fast in conversation......Once you agree on price, the gal will normally want to go to 2 hotels (Siam Hotel or A-One Hotel). A-One Hotel is nice but quite some distance away and have to take taxi. Siam Hotel- room rates ST 300-400b/LT 600-800b, A-One ST 400b/LT 600-700b. To get them to go to your own hotel, you have to persuade them.... Also LT to them normally means finish at 6am...so if need them to stay longer, have to talk to them.
For(2), just approach gal and ask price.... even she does not understand English, she will understand "Short Time". This is like GL China mei mei in Lorong 10 so you can ask price immediately. Most of the young one (uni students0 hang around outside or eat at food stalls outside. Prices can be negotiated till quite low- Chatted to a tall uni student and her shorter less pretty fren, and they are agreeable to ST sandwich with 2 of them for 2000b
For (3), approach the OKTs and they will start rattling off prices.... they normally quote ST2000b/ LT5000b. This is 'cos these OKTs work for the gals ....OKTs get 200b for ST and 500b for LT. The gals (youngs ones 19-20 y.o.) will normally just sit and laze around behind a stall and let the OKT do the selling. The prices quoted are high here so have to knock down their prices a lot.

Good thing abt Siam Hotel is that you can take your sweet time to look at the gals under bright lights (which is big difference compared to in the dark)
[QUOTE=ciakpachineng]

Was there last night at about 12.15am....those in the cafe were not too hot as some are quite old but charge as per informed.On the streets saw a few young hot ones but didn't approach as i ran out of cash!! Damn...saw a few i really like. Those OKT...didn't even bother to talk to them. Thanks brother for recommending this place...save my money from spending it in places like spago or spice club or in resort.