Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
Brothers...

How about Hollywood Disco? Is it a place to pick up FL? How could I distinguish those since I was not approached nor even sighted by any ladies during the 1 hour I was there.

By the way, I should describe my experience anyway since it was not a bad place to visit. Entrance fee of 400 bht for 2 free drinks. The place was packed and there were some nice girls dancing crazily around. Did not have the courage to approach since the light was too dark... Afraid of getting a trans or an ugly girl..

Besides, there was a swimwear show where 10+ girls were on the stage, doing some catwalk. While I was thinking what I could do with these girls, they went to the field and sold a 300 bht tequilla to those who were stupid enough to do so. I was too surprised and paid for the drink. Then, I realized that how stupid I was in not asking what I could get. I should at least ask for a hug or ask her for her tel #. These ladies were very siok... like the model category in Poseidon but more "green/new".

The waitresses were very sexy as well. wearing very short shorts and bra top. Are they approachable?
Hollywood disco is quite barren if you ask me....in terms of quality...I did not see any I fancied when I was there.. soem of the young dancers were OK... but otherwise the customers were bunch of less attractive office types who just want to chill out
waitresses,gals are of 'cos approachable as in any bar, pub, club, internet cafe, coffeshop, university,office...but I would say the success rate is not high....
better to go for those young gals at clubs/discos at Ratchada soi4, Thonglor (Sukhumvit soi55)

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"