View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Lets talk about retirement

Let me define retirement first:

Retirement is the time when you do not need to stay in a job for money. Its not about stopping everything and doing nothing.
Many people are stuck in their jobs & wanting to leave, but cant, because they need that income & cant accept a lower income.
Retirement is about - i can leave this shit already. i dont need the income anymore or that level of income. Dont need to suffer this daily for that income. Can take a easier or happier job at lower income. Or even stopping work altogether with zero income.

"Income" mentioned above refers to active income only. excludes passive income.

What are your plans for retirement, as defined above?
Where would you retire in? (please take into account about the realistic possibility of getting a long term stay visa in that place. Dont tell me a place like Japan)