Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
master08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
We met in Raffles City, agreed to meet outside Starbucks only to realise that there are 2 starbucks. After somewhat little confusion we had, I finally saw a tall and young looking girl walking towards me, in the exact description i was given. A smile was across my face instantaneously, not only was my curse lifted, my long-time close friend, lady luck was back again! Heehee! It was Friday, half past 1 o'clock yet it's packed with crowd, all cafe outlets were almost full. So we ended in the hotel Lounge, ordering fucking expensive drinks! Lucky it paid off! Heehee!

During the interview, realised that she is a JC student! Oh my freaking god! For my 20 months as an agent, I have finally found a local chinese JC student, luck was indeed high for me! After more digging, found out that she has little sexual experience before, only with 2 guys, both were boyfriends. So there you have it, my first 18 years old local chinese JC gal, Beatrice!

Name: Beatrice
Race: Chinese
Height: 167cm
Weight: 53kg
Vital Stats: 33B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: CIM, AR and AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese but maybe once she gets more used to this trade and open up more, she will be more willing to take other races.

This gal is fair looking, with long hair. She speaks good english and mandarin(took higher chinese). She's not as chatty as what you get from Frey or Rheona but can still hold her conversation. Nevertheless, you will see many of her other good traits, guys who book her will know what i mean. Just a side note, she actually told me that she needed to think over it again before her sms that came in earlier tonight informing that she will work tomorrow. So i can't assure that she will stay for long in this trade, neither am i implying that she may quit early. I simply have no idea. My hunch is she will be a short term one but that's just my hunch.

She doesn't smoke and has no tattoo.

She is available on weekdays and weekends but doesn't work too frequent and will inform me whenever she decides to work, very similiar to Frey and Xandra. She is only working tomorrow 330pm at lavender area for what i know so far. She will only take maximum of 2 slots on each working day for now.

Damage: First time-400/1/1, subsequent booking-340/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

PS: Meeting a Singtel F1 grid gal soon, keeping my fingers crossed! Stay tuned!
Hi bro,

can PM me contact? and how abt the Singtel grid gal?:O