View Single Post
Old 30-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of
Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Then just keep it to yourself lo. Seriously the issue of high pricing FLs is repeating over and over again. Simple, if you can afford and interested, just book. If not, just move on. Keep posting the same comment will not make the price drop right? Or was that what you were actually hoping for? There are many agents nowadays that are charging higher than me, it's just not for everyone. At least i dare say my gals usually have good quality that justify for the price unless they ask for their own price. This is enforced by the genuine FRs that many seniors and true cheongsters wrote for my gals. I don't ask for FRs, check with any guy who tried my gals and they will tell you.
I cannot comment much on the rest of TE as i have only try 1 of her girls (no budget) and i can tell u......... worth it, in term of looks n service. I think that is all i have to say.

Just like what TE had said, if u interested n got $$$ go ahead n book his girls if not, just move on. There are plently of girls here which can fit ur requirement, just book them. Y post all sorts of comment here? no matter what u do, TE wont drop his price what so y waste time. Move on