Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Thanks for gentlemen rewarded me generous points! This is for you and others gave me rewards this week! Sorry only for paid members to view first...

After midnight, after subordinate enjoyed kissing and licking all over, he was passionately begging for sex. I was hearing Miyuki, no... no.... noo... please not now... not please... later not when my husband is next room...then I have to take shower first.... please not today....I wish to love you tonight ....but not like this....

They seemed slept together after that... I was napping in TV room... around 3 am, I woke up for restroom... I peeked in bed room to find out Miyuki was in 6/9 position with him... she was on top... he kept fingering her pussy...

Soon I started to hear them fucking.... I had so much sweat in my back and hands...Miyuki soon reached orgasm and they started again...

Here is one he took while his penis was inside of my wife...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_411.jpg (1.57 MB, 451 views)