View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Tried Ting Ting of this house for the first time, in 16w04. Was trying to get some tall gals from other houses when Duo Duo was not available. But all were not available. Jepun okt recommended Ting Ting. I don't mind trying (afterall, this is the second time he recommended her).

Turns out she was very suitable for me! She has very sweet & pleasant looks, hardly wears any makeup. At 1.64m tall, she has shoulder-length hair, B/B+ cup boobs, slightly saggy, small areola and slight dark & nice nipples. The sensitive boobs are lovely to grab, tickle and fondle with. She has a flabby tummy (with a two-inch Caesarian scar) but overall it does not look too bad because she is tall. She has a pair of lovely legs.

We had wonderful fun frenching, did soapy massage and fondling each other's genitals in the shower. Her frenching to me was top notch - no holds barred. On the bed, the catbath and bbbj were average. No AR. But the response to pussy painting, frenching, GFE generation were superb/top notch. I have not seen someone responded to pussy painting the way she did (like some sort of pussy trance ... haha. I just wondered if she is being pussy painted for the first time???) No bad breadth - good to french. The sex in cowgal and missionary positions were so endearing and exciting! She was enjoying herself so much ... even fondling and touching her boobs slightly just aroused her so much and by the look of her radiant face makes u feel elated. My dick remained a solid rod for such a long time ...she begged for mercy as she could not take it any longer ... eventually I did unload ... we were mutually satisfied! Must surely rtf her again!