View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Rolling good time ...

Rolling good time ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.58m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W17 (Westerhout Rd, House unit no. 17)
Misc - She claimed that she has no prior sex trade experience. She debuted about 3 months ago.

Looks - 6.7/10 (w/o makeup); 7.2/10 (w/Makeup)

She is not an exactly stunning babe who would create lotsa head turns but she is youngish (especially when she does not wear any makeup), adorable, sweet (when she wear makeup), fair and a plain GND type ... She has double eyelid eyes and her nose is somewhat flatish ... She hair is dark black in color and her hair length stretch almost to her waistline ... Her hair style looks very untidy and very dated ... In my opinion, she urgently needs a hair makeover ... She shared that she is of Chinese-Taiwanese parentage. No wonder she sounded a little like a Taiwanese ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Although not lanky, physically she looks great as she is proportional. She has almost zero fat physique ... Slim, perky butts ... Fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and tender B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips & 50 cents size areolas ... They were still very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

This lass was damn good and spontaneous in this dpeartment ... She is playful, sporting and an extrovert. She was pretty in-synch with my desire and moves ... She can talk anything under the sun ... No wonder a wealthy old hag booked her for 3 sessions without fucking her at all ...

Shower Action - N/A

No sexual action in the shower ... She only gave me a thorough wash ... She paid special attention to my love tool ... She sprayed disinfectant and rubbed toothpaste on it ... OMG!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She licked and sucked the back and front of my upper torso ... No licking on my lower torso ... She also licked my neck ... We then kissed and gradually frenched in a slow and sensual fashion ...

Frenching - 7.5/10

We started with kissing and gradually led to frenching ... I squeezed her butts and pulled her close to me when I frenched her ... Shiokalicious! Synchronicity can be improved thru RTF though ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Good deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa of head twisting motion ... She looked at me constantly whilst BBBJing me and her expression suggested that she was very enthusiastic and passionate in giving me a sensuous and an enjoyable fallatio ... Suction pressure was pretty good too ... No hand action involved while she BBBJing me ... She spent sometime in this department ... Perhaps BBBJ is her specialty ... Bwahahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was very accommodating in changing sex positions ... I noticed with interest that she has lotsa stamina considering the way she rodeo-rode on top of me like a cool cowgal and she rode me in finesse a la retired Shuang Shuang ... After adopting doggy and folding chair positions, we switched to the classique missionary position ... We frenched profusely in this position ... I reached a point of no return ultimately ... Feeling drained but I must say I have had a rolling good time with this refreshing lass ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Remarkable attitude ... She is streetsmart, chatty, vivacious and very friendly ... She certainly made a good 1 hour companion, at least for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: