Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
The reason why i don`t like to take Ojek is i don`t quite trust them in term of safety , not the matter of money. Secondly , my bag is big so it might be a bit dangerous to take Ojek for safety reason again.

So now time are bad. We might see the crime rate begin to go up everywhere. So let be cautious while enjoying ourselve .
U dont trust Ojek but u trust the oplet? Balai is such a peaceful village. Some may not agree cos over at Batam, then one should be wary of those supir/ojek which ply along the roads.

Y bring a big bag? U r inviting unnecessary attraction. I alway advise my kaki to bring wat its deem necessary for a 2 or 4nites stay. Hey, some ppl juz wore sandal, T-shirts, couple of pants. But then again u may have ur reasons to bring such big bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Bro, Thanks for the info. Just to explore if there is any way to cut cost
Time are bad now.
Tot u juz told us not matter of $$.

Hmm.....