Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Here's my combined FR for all the VP girls I have visited. To save time for me writing and bros reading, I will just rank the top 3 girls in various categories. All according to my own opinion of course.

For reference, this is the list of all I have met.
A) Among those no longer available are Queen, Gem, Natalie, Vicky, Dawn
B) Currently active ones are Priscilla, Felicia, Denise, Yumiko

In terms of looks,

3rd - Natalie. Very pretty and looked exactly like in the photos VP bro posted. I think she is the only girl who did not enhance her photos at all. She also had a very charming smile which will really make your day.

2nd - Priscilla. I have met her with and without makeup on and really like both looks. Sometimes she looks mixed, which explains why I think she resembles the JAV star Rio and Blackpink's Lisa.

1st - Yumiko. She's the one who triggered me to start contacting VP bro in the first place during her first round here, which failed to materialise. This time when she started work again I immediately went for it and she really did not disappoint. Photos look slightly enhanced but still the prettiest one for me. With her blonde hair, it is like fucking a super chio ah lian.