View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Wet ... Wild and Wonderful!

Wet ... Wild and Wonderful!

WL Name - Linda
Origin - Huizhong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Barely 1.6m (w/o heels)
Tits Size - Almost C cup (sagged) with pale brown nips
Body Built - Neither plump nor slim (but a little more towards plump side)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted almost 2 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Looks - She is considered chio by today's GL150 standard ...

Bod - She is considered short and slim to plumpish ... Smooth & fair body complexion ... A few small tattoos spotted on her bod ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome and very accommodating to role-play with me ... This "appetizer" set the momentum for the main course pretty well ... Lots of heavy petting and Frenching ensued in the process ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of B2B & G2G soapy stimulation were rendered ... We frenched wherever the situation presented itself ... She finished off this segment with a lengthy and deep-throated BBBJ ...

Cat-Bath - Very detail oriented and left no stone unturned ...One thing worth mentioning is, she used her nips to glide around my palms before sucking my fingers. Very kinky indeed! I rarely experience such move in GL150 ... I felt shiok when her long tress and nips glided along my rear torso, butt and tail bone ... Shiok!

French Kiss - Deep and passionate ... No holds barred! One fucking awesome whore she is! At one moment, I stood behind her ... I fingered her clit and squeezed her tits simultaneously while she raised up her arms to caress my hair as she turned her head sideway to French me passionately like 2 real lovers ... It was like we were shooting a love scene in a movie ...

AR - Very stimulating performance! I was positioned on my fours.

BBBJ - Immediately after the AR segment, she went down under to perform an upside down BBBJ, and she would also lick my scrotum, and perineum ... Another stimulating performance ...

FJ - It was a wild ... wet and wonderful sexxion ... Words alone can't describe how I felt at that juncture ... It is certainly an understatement to say that I enjoyed this sexxion thoroughly ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: