View Single Post
Old 15-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Story of Betrayal

Good evening Fellow Samsters,

I am going to share with all of u a personal experience, an experience you think will happen only in serial dramas, its abt my ex gf and myself. She's a nurse, let's call her L. Flashback now.

It was somewhere in april 2005, i first got to know her thru my sec sch friend, who was holding a birthday party. I wasnt really attracted to her at that moment, we were just casual chatting and that was when i found out she was attached. Being a conservative guy in the past, i lost all hopes as i did not want to snatch her away from her bf. I still got her num anyway, and we did meet for a few meals in between, however thats not all, sometimes she will call mi and tell mi abt her sexual experiences, be it with her bf or flings. Now at this point of time, i finally knew what kinda girl she is, and i alwaes look forward to chatting with her as her stories are quite interesting, slowly i start to fantisize abt her....

Sorry Samsters, i need to sleep now, at this time, as im on super early shift later on, i need to catch some sleep, will update when im back from work tmr evening time. Really sorry abt that!